A Lateral Rotation Mattress System aids patients who are at risk for circulation problems and pressure ulcers. It is a superb choice for an adjustable bed that will turn the patient to aid in circulation while providing an environment that prevents pressure sores from developing.
With the LS9500, the turning, moving and shifting of the patient is done by the mattress itself with the option of 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees. The LS9500 can also operate with an “on demand” low air loss function to provide an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface for maximum patient comfort.
- 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- Audible and visual low-pressure alarms
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- The (2) side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- The Masonair LS9500 Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the ?on demand? low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The mattress is constructed of (20) 8 high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with (2) 10" high side air bolsters
- The user-friendly high flow control unit offers 10comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees
- ¼, ½, ¾ & full position adjustable turning positions up to 40°
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow: 45 LPM
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual / Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year