With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner includes a bevvy of features. It can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. It can be placed in a patient room or simply at home.
These clinical chairs include a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. Comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade, and rosewood.
- 3 positions: upright, deep recline and elevated leg rest/footrest
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Comfortable "built in" headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability
- Large, blow molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the clinical chair
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Overall Dimensions: 47" (H) X 25" (W) X 41" (D)
- Width: 20" between arms
- Seat to Floor Arm Height: 9" - 26"
- Seat Dimensions: 21" (H) x 19" (W) x 19" (D)
- Carton Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame, 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts