5 Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay System with APP is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/ low-pressure levels.
This low air loss mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20 seconds) deflation
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/ low-pressure levels
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited