Monitored Wheelchair Alarm Seat Belts trigger a Fall Monitor Alarm when the buckle or strap is opened, therefore, it serves as a fall management assistance. The seatbelt preserves resident's freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint.
- Wheelchair Seat Belts alert caregivers by triggering a monitor alarm when the ASB-2109 “One-Finger” EZ release buckle is unbuckled or ASB-2109V Kwick Release with Hook & Loop strap is opened The ASB-2109 “One- Finger” EZ release buckle preserves resident’s freedom of movement by not acting as a restraint The ASB-2109V Hook & Loop Kwik Release Seat Belt is great for residents with low dexterity Seat Belts are for use with the FGM- 100CP or FGCLM-100G Monitor Alarm
- Metal-reinforced ends make installation easy and secure
- Adjustable up to 54" and works with a standard fall monitor mounted to the chair
- One Year Warranty
- ASB-2109 One Finger EZ Release Buckle Seat Belt: Non-Restraint Buckle Seat Belt for Wheelchair; Large red button is easy-to-locate; Metal ends for secure installation; Easy-to-install and use
- ASB-2109V Kwik Release Hook & Loop Strap Seat Belt: One-finger easy-release buckle; Metal ends for secure installation; Easy-to-install and use; Hook & Loop strap pulls apart for easy release
- IMPORTANT: Seat Belts are not designed to restrain or hold individuals in position in their chairs
- Length: 20" to 54" Adjustable
- Width: 2"
- Weight: ASB-2109/ ASB-2109V: 10.6 oz/ 6.0 oz
- Warranty: 1 Year