Bed and Sensor Pad Patient Alarm Emergency Communicator whit it you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room. A quiet room means a peaceful rest.
- Quieter, Wireless, CordLess® Alarm Pads: Remove room noise – No Cords, No Noise
- When using a Wireless CordLess® Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless CordLess® Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room thereby creating a quieter room environment for the resident Sensor Alarm Pad is placed under resident while on the bed or while seated in a chair. When resident gets up from pad, a wireless signal is sent to the monitor setting off the alarm to alert caregiver
- A quiet solution for bed alarms for seniors No Cords means No Noise in their rooms.
- Only for use with the FGCLM-100G Cordless Monitor Alarm
- Reduces tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled cords
- Can be placed outside residents room or go with resident in wheelchair
- Height: Bed: 10"/Chair 10"
- Width:Bed: 30"/Chair 15"
- Weight: Bed: 8.3 oz./Chair 5 oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year