With the Duet Transport Wheelchair Rollator Walker (Padded Seat, Loop Locks), an individual can ambulate independently or, if need be, be pushed safely by a caregiver. The contoured, padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in rolling walker or transport chair mode. The transition is easy and requires no tools.
Both modes make use of the ergonomic handles, large 8” wheels, and secure loop-lock brakes. When used as a transport wheelchair, this rollator combination features a fold-down footrest for better comfort. Both the seat and the curved backrest are padded for comfort. This 4 wheel walker will work equally well both indoors and out, making it extremely versatile.
- A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook & loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver
- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit
- Comfortable padded seat with a large under seat pouch for safe storage of personal items
- Easy release loop locks
- Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding
- Large 8" casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Padded seat
- Loop locks
- Wheeled rollator
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)
- Seat To-Floor Height: 21"
- Handle Height: 31.5" - 37"
- Back Height: 35"
- Seat Dimensions: 13.5" (W) x 13" (D)
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Carton Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime