The CHAD® Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturating patients more efficiently and conserving oxygen more effectively than other conservers on the market. It has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion senses a patient's activity and turns oxygen flow up or down, as needed, within seconds based on the patients level of activity. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels.
The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Compatible with CGA 870
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Liter flow increments: 1,2,3,4,5,6 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (avg 4 hrs per day usage)
- Operation pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute
- Senses breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle