Go Chair Power Chair for Mobility is re-engineered from the ground up, offering a bold new style available in an array of contemporary colors.
Get out there in style with the all-new Go-Chair. Vancouver Island only.
Enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly, allows you to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go.
With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with the latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheelbase; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt
||28.5" without front rigging
33" with front rigging
||up to 3.7 mph
||6" solid casters
||3" solid anti-tips
||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)
|Battery Size (2 required)
||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle
|Standard Battery Charger
||Off-board, 2 amp
||Up to 8.7 miles
||14 lbs. each
|The weight of Heaviest Piece4
||36 lbs. (rear)
|Standard Seat Weight
|Standard Seat Size
||Compact, Foldable (18"x17")
|Medicare Code Coverage
||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
||5-Lifetime limited on frame;
13- month limited to electronics;
13- month limited on drive motors