Gravity 8 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress is the right choice for anyone in need of a pressure redistribution mattress. The Gravity 8 Pressure Redistribution Mattress has a multi-layered foam system that provides outstanding zoned pressure distribution. This mattress provides additional protection against heel pressure ulcers. Heel comfort is maximized by a gently sloping heel section and channel cuts in the middle layer of foam under the foot section.
The comfort of the Gravity 8 mattress is equally matched by its durability. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer.
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low sheer and easy to clean
- Mattress includes a 6" to 5" heel slope and a “channel cut" centre layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Outstanding combination of multi-layered die-cut and memory foam available with or without raised side rails
- Prevent heel pressure ulcers with the heel slope, channel cuts, and open-cell visco-elastic memory foam foot section
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section with optimized zoned pressure redistribution
- Cover Material: Stretch, Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top | Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Mattress Layers of Foam: 3
- Side Rails: Yes
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Brochure Owner's Manual