Med Aire 8 Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of Pressure Ulcers.
- This combination therapy 8” mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long-term care, or acute care setting
- 8 LPM (liters per minute) airflow control unit offers 10-minute cycles when alternating and may also be used in static mode.
- Adjustable patient comfort settings allow for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction.
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced with air leakage plugs
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow LPM: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Min.
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual / Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limited