Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss provide alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of Pressure Ulcers.
The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure
- 5-Minute cycle time
- Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Easy to change filter
- Pad is made of long-lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells
- Variable Pressure setting on Deluxe Pump allows comfort setting for maximum results
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Control Unit, 90 Day Pad