The Med Aire Plus 10" Bariatric Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System provides alternating pressure to optimize pressure ulcers.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Cell-on-cell design of 10" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs and will auto-return to alternating pressure mode if system is left in static mode for >2 hours
- Stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 10" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the control unit, or power supply
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow: 12 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual / Audible
- Mattress Dimensions: 42", 48", 54", 60" (W) X 80" (L) X 10" (H)
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant, 4-way Stretch
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. - 1000 lbs.
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited