Med Aire Plus 8 is designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home or long-term care setting, the Med-Aire Essential combination therapy mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long-term care, or acute care setting
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Digital control unit allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs
- Deluxe 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- 3 diagnostic alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the control unit, or power
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual / Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Stretch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited