The MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock and Medication Reminder alerts users when it's time to take their medication with a friendly female voice up to 4 times daily.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due. A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take. ("Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th.") Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due.
• Talking Alarm alerts users when it's time to take their medication
• Alarm sounds periodical until special 'alarm acknowledged' button is pressed
• Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
• Large-Type Display makes viewing the date, day and time easy
• Up to 4 Daily Alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
• Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m., afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night: 10:30 p.m.)
• Backlit display for convenient nighttime viewing
- Product Dimensions: 5" wide x 1.75" deep x 2.75" high
Shipping Weight: 10oz