The Outlander TM Exterior Lift was specifically designed with travel mobility scooters in mind for an easy-to-use power operated the lift to take your travel mobility scooter with you.
The open platform reduces the overall weight of the lift system to increase compatibility with Class II hitches.
The lift features an integrated automatic scooter lockdown arm designed to provide a secure self-locking mechanism for compatible mobility scooters.
Simple, hitch-based installation requires little to no modification of your vehicle and allows for easy removal.
- 150 lbs. lifting capacity
- Integrated scooter lockdown arm
- Lifts Go-Go® Travel Mobility Scooters and a variety of other manufacturers' travel mobility scooters
- Available for Class II, III, and IV hitches
- On/off switch and toggle switch for up/down
- Electrical housing offset to the driver's side for ease of access
- Manual override
- Puddle light for ease of use at night
Brochure Owner's Manual
|Maximum Mobility Product Overall Weight2
|Maximum Mobility Product Width
|Overall Platform Length
|Maximum Travel Distance From the Ground
||Fully sealed 12V DC
||II, III, IV
Battery pack w/charger
1 Does not include any accessories or hardware.
2 Lifting weight does not include accessories or certain upgraded seating.
3 Hitch weight carrying capacity varies by vehicle.