Overbed Table, Double Tilt Tops gives you two stable, independent surfaces for eating, working or entertainment. The height of both attractive wood-grain tabletops is infinitely adjustable and the larger surface can be angled to place it in the ideal position for you. Meanwhile, the smaller surface remains flat, perfect for keeping food, drink, glasses, remote controls—or other items—secure. And the Overbed Table’s caster wheels make it easy to maneuver.
- Features two table surfaces that tilt independently in either direction.
- Easily assembled.
- Walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top.
- Tops can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 30" - 46".
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability.
- Tabletops lock securely when height adjustment handle is released.
- The tabletop level can be raised with the light upward pressure.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Height Adjustment: 30" - 46"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 55 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 25" (W) x 28" (D)
- Tabletop Surface Dimensions: 22.8" (W) x 15" (D) (Larger) | 15" (W) x 15" (D) (Smaller)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime