The Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4 easy to store and transport pieces and comes with interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight, and "Finger-Pull" throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. This compact scooter comes with an easy to remove the battery that can be charged separately from the unit. The Phoenix 3 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter's design allows it to nimbly negotiate indoor obstacles, making navigating tight spaces easy.
- 4 mph top speed and a 15-mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into an ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic “Finger-Pull" throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Headlight for enhanced safety
- Includes two sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- Large front carry basket
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel
Brochure Owner's Manual
- HCPCS: K0801
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Turning Radius: 43"
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 3.75"
- Dimensions: 39" (L) x 22.5" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 20" - 22"
- Drive System: 24(V) x 350(W) x 3600 rpm
- Seat Type: Folding
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 17" (D)
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 3600 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 20AH
- Charger: 1.5A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheel: 9”x 3” Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 9”x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight: 63 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 31 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 21 lbs.
- Total Weight: 115 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 32 lbs. (Front Section)
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller: 24 Months
- Warranty on Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Wheel Base Dimensions (L x W): 29.1" x 19.1"
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months