Packed with features the dual channel 5-mode digital TENS unit provides maximum therapy compared to traditional analog machines making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using digital wave technology to provide a high-quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor.
The digital signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached to a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- 5-150 Hz
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500-ohm load
- Metal belt clip
- Modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery, Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 0
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 microseconds
- Two strength-duration modes
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse