Portable Dual Channel 3 Mode TENS Unit with Electrodes and Carry Case provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high-quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor.
The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit case is lightweight, portable and can be easily attached to a clip due to its ergonomic horizontal design. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
- Adjustable 0-80 mA, 500-ohm load
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, with deluxe connector, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Dual isolated channels
- Easy and convenient "flip down" control panel and battery cover reduces cover loss or damage
- Horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on belt
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in normal, burst or modulation mode
- New and improved lead wire connectors will not disengage from TENS unit
- Plastic belt clip
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 60-250 microseconds
- Waveform: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Actual Product Weight: 1.35 lbs
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 10.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 60-250 uS