Portable Dual Channel TENS Unit with Electrodes and Carry Case provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high-quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor.
The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached to a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Designed for rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Dual isolated channels
- For chronic, acute and postoperative pain
- Intensity control is adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500 load
- Metal belt clip
- Mode selector: Constant
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 40-250 microseconds
- Waveform: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse