Portable Dual Channel TENS Unit with Timer and Electrodes provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high-quality signal through the electrodes. The adjustable timer allows you to set treatment times based on your needs. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor.
The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached to a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Dual isolated channels
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in Normal, Burst or Modulation modes
- Plastic belt clip
- Pulse amplitude adjustable from 0-80 mA, 500-ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 microseconds
- Waveform: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse