Powered Alternating Pressure AirFoam Mattress provides excellent patient comfort as a powered, air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers.
The Balanced Aire’s foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort. Plus, the alternating pressure pump converts the Balanced Aire to a dynamic powered system for even greater pressure redistribution and improved circulation.
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the balanced air easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- In addition, the system is sloped downward in the foot section to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- The (12) 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The Balanced Aire mattress replacement is a powered support surface
- The air cells are contained within a high-density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Control Unit Airflow: When Used w/Power Source (P) 4 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: When Used w/Power Source (P) 5 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: When Used w/Power Source (P) Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: N/A
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Stretch
- Weight capacity: 35" W- 500 lbs., 42" W- 700 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Mattress | 1 YearControl Unit