The Q6 Edge® Z utilizes powerful 4-pole motors for maximum torque and Mid-Wheel 6® design for aggressive outdoor performance and precision indoor maneuverability. The Q6 Edge® Z accepts a broad range of exclusive seating and electronics options for unmatched adaptability and rehab capability and is available with our iLevel® technology
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® 3 Power Positioning Systems
- Low impact OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac® with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters and semi-independent rear caster beam for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Optional iLevel® enables up to 12" of seat elevation while at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph)
- iLevel's patented Extra Stability Technology™ enhances safety while performing transfers, reach, and numerous other activities of daily living
- Available with Accu-Trac Advanced Tracking Technology
- Standard switch-operated LED fender lights
Brochure Owner's Manual
||Q6 Edge Z
||14" run flat;
Optional: 14" pneumatic
Front: 6" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
Standard: Up to 6 mph
Optional: Up to 8 mph
||3" at base frame
||44.4" with front riggings
35.6" without front riggings
High-Back: W: 16-24" D: 16-24"
Synergy®: W: 10-24" D: 10-24"
Static: W: 12-24" D: 12-24"
Power Tilt: W: 12-24" D: 14-24"
Lift: W: 12-24" D: 12-24"
Power Tilt8: 18.125-20.125"
Lift & Tilt8: 19.75-21.375"
||52 lbs. each
||75A Q-Logic 2 NE+
100A Q-Logic 2 EX
||4-pole Mid-Wheel 6®
||143.5 lbs. (without batteries)
|Medicare Code Coverage
Single Power (K0856)
Multiple Power (K0861)
4 Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Without front riggings
6 Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
8 All measurements +/- 1/8" with 18" x 18" seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add 3/8" with pneumatic tires). Depths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for details. Limited measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
12 All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls
14 Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on manufacturer.
16 Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded.