The deluxe seat lift chair overbed table serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall.
The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments. Available in right-side or left-side models.
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, and games
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Furniture weight secures table in place
- Requires no attachments
- Right or left positioning with 180 degrees rotation so that the chair can be placed on any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive, easy to clean and scratch resistant
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Estimated Range: 15 miles
- Max Climbing Angle: 6°
- Turning Radius: 45"
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 42.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 36" (H)
- Seat Dimensions: 17.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Back Height: 14"
- Controller: CURTIS 45A
- Motor: 270W x 4700RPM
- Batteries: 20AH
- Charger: 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Anti-Tip Wheels: 2" x ¾"
- Base Weight: 60 lbs.
- Battery Weight (Pair): 30 lbs. (20 AH)
- Seat Weight: 23 lbs
- Heaviest Piece Weight: Front Section: 34 lbs.
- Total Weight: 113 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronics, Controller, Drive-Train Components: 14 months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months