The ShearCare 1500 mattress provides superior pressure redistribution specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk bariatric patients. The multi-layered foam construction provides maximum support, comfort, and stability while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial, and water-resistant surface.
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution foam mattress specifically designed for the high-risk bariatric patient
- The bottom layer is made of LX45 foam which is a high-density, high ILD foam that provides patient support and stability
- The heel section is made of Lura-Quilt foam which is an aerated foam that allows air to pass through keeping the patient cool and dry
- The top layer is a high-resilient, high-density die-cut foam for maximum support and comfort
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch nylon which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that anti-microbial and water-resistant
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top | Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Fluid Resistant Nylon Top | Waterproof Vinyl Bottom: 2
- Side Rails: Yes
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 42" 650 lbs., 48" 750 lbs., 54" 850 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Foam | 1 Year Cover