If you're looking for a scooter that can be your travel buddy for its portability, here's the Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter.
REQUEST A QUOTE!
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta Tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
- Available with 12AH or 20AH batteries
- 20AH batteries increase scooter's maximum range
Contact us today.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- HCPCS: K0800
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles (12AH) | 15 miles (20AH)
- Turning Radius: 45.5"
- Climbing Angle: 6°
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Dimensions: 42.5" (L) x 20.5" (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 17" - 19"
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 12AH, 12V x 20AH (EXT Model Only)
- Charger: 2A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 2" Flat-free
- Base Weight: 49 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 20 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 16 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight (Front Section): 29 lbs.
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller: 24 Months
- Warranty on Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months
- Wheel Base Dimensions (L x W): 32.7" x 16.5"