For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms make a lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The drop arms feature a large, easy to push release lever which is great for users with limited finger or hand dexterity. The push button height adjustable legs make sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort, this commode can be disassembled without tools making storage and travel convenient. The grey power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.
The deluxe steel drop arm bedside commode is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat or over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The padded seat provides a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and the padded armrests indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier.
- Comes with 12 qt commode bucket with carrying handle and splash shield
- Easy to assemble frame
- Easy to clean grey powder coated steel finish
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Ideal for those with limited dexterity
- Legs are height adjustable
- Padded open front vinyl toilet seat
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Width: 19" between arms | 23.75" Outside
- Seat Dimensions: 15.25" (W) x 16.75" (D)
- Height: 19" - 23"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime