The Drive Medical Ventura 4 scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort, and styling, making it the perfect mobility option if you're looking for the "next step up" from a compact/transportable scooter which includes a 400 lb. weight capacity. The Ventura 4 performs well both indoors and outdoors.
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue.
- Armrests are padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic throttle control.
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest.
- Flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Large, plastic carry basket.
- Seat position can be adjusted forward or backward.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Programmable controller.
- Easy-to-adjust tiller.
- Anti-tip wheels.
- Delta tiller.
- Easy freewheel operation.
REQUEST A QUOTE! Contact us today.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Top Speed: 6 mph
- Maximum Range: 16 miles
- Turning Radius: 54”
- Climbing Angle: 7.5°
- Ground Clearance: 2.5”
- Dimensions: 48” (L) x 25” (W)
- Floor-to-Seat Height: 22" - 24"
- Seat Type: Folding
- Seat Dimensions: 18” (W) x 17.5” (D)
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 5100 rpm
- Batteries (pair): 12V x 33AH
- Charger: 4A Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Rear Wheels: 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Base Weight: 99 lbs.
- Battery Weight (pair): 28 lbs.
- Heaviest Piece Weight: 70 lbs.
- Total Weight: 153 lbs.
- Seat Weight: 26 lbs.
- Front Wheels: 10” x 3” Flat-free
- Warranty on Frame: Lifetime
- Warranty on Electronic Controller/Drive Train Components: 24 Months
- Warranty on Batteries: 12 Months