The wireless bedside alarm will truly add to your peace of mind. Ideal for ICU and anywhere early detection is essential, the alarm sounds whenever individual attempts to leave or fall out of bed. It emits a large, invisible curtain that provides a wide area of protection.
The unit mounts easily features a swivel bracket that will adjust the monitoring beam and does not require pads or clips to avoid false alarms. The sound operates at 85-95 dB without volume control. It requires one 9V battery (included) or AC power to operate.
Brochure Owner's Manual
- 85–95 dB without volume control
- Alarm sounds when individual attempts to leave or falls out of bed
- Easy to mount
- Ideal for ICU or anywhere early detection is necessary
- Invisible curtain of protection provides a wide area of protection
- No pads or clips to avoid false alarms
- One 9V (included) or AC powered
- Swivel bracket adjusts monitoring beam